Thursday, October 10, 2013

NOTD: Look Beauty Nail Pop “Glamrock” + OPI Mariah Carey LE “Stay the night”

I know, I know, I’m not being creative with the blog title. At least I’m not just using numbers up there ;) Anyway, today I finished a project I was involved in for the last two months and now I can rejoice in victory because it all went great and now I can breathe a little… a little ;) As much as I know myself I will find a way to fill my schedule in fully and then cry about it, sorry for that ;) But for the time being I found my time for blogging again and I’m thrilled about it! =)

Today I’ll show you two polishes I chose to combine, I wouldn’t think they would look good together just by looking at the bottles but after I swatched them on my nail wheel I realized it could work very well. There’s this web page I found, Look Beauty Cosmetics from UK, similarly to MUA cosmetics they had a huge sale with free international shipping and I decided to grab the chance and ordered online (I’ll post about the haul some other time – really pleased with it!). It seems to be a new brand, there were some photos on the web but not a lot of them. I certainly had no idea this Glamrock polish is as beautiful as it is, I basically drooled all over it when I unwrapped it! =D On my ring finger I put OPI “Stay the night” ‘cause I think they do look good together, more so in real life than on the photos, but it is what it is ;) ‘Nuff said!

IMG_8583
IMG_8599
IMG_8597

Aaaaahhhhh, the glitters… sooo pretty!!

IMG_8586

IMG_8593

After a few days right before taking this off I played with the Essence striper – I’m usually bad at this so forgive my amateurism =P

IMG_8601 
The photos were taken in time of my blogging absence and thankfully I have a lot of those –  last week I managed to somehow break my pinky nail to a total nubbin… :( still holding on to the rest of them, just shortened them somewhat… I know it’s not good looking to have just one short nail, but right now I really can’t bring myself to nubbins again… :( And it’s not on my swatching hand so I’ll try to rock it until it grows back… I actually thought about a quick fix of having one fake nail, that’s how much I got used to having long nails, but it would damage my nail so it’s actually no fix at all.  It is what it is.

Thanks for checking this out! =)

13 comments:

  1. Oba laka sta prekrasna in manikura je popolna za jesen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala za komentar Taya =) Se strinjam, da je čisto jesenska. ^ ^

      Delete
  2. Pozdravljena nazaj - malo pozna dobrodošlica, ker sem tudi sama bila več ali manj odsotna. Sem pa vesela, da si se vrnila :))
    Oba laka sta perfektna in omg, tvoji nohti! <3

    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Nuša tudi za tvoj input, mi veliko pomeni! =)

      Delete
  3. Kako lepi nohti :o in čudovite barve in teksture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Please check: http://luckyluckylacquer.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wau, ta vijolična zadevica je res krasna! Sporoči, če boš kaj podobnega našla tudi v naših drogerijah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bom sporočila, če bo kaj takega, ampak tudi sicer je bil ta lak zelo poceni, paket pa sem dobila iz UK v petih dneh =)

      Delete