Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Deborah Milano #17

Hey hey, I am sorry, but I have a crazy time schedule at the moment, so I had to prepare a few posts upfront with some of my past manicures I wasn’t able to publish yet. I hope you enjoy my posts, and I hope to get back on track as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding! :)

Today I’m showing you a polish I really like, Deborah Milano #17. The pictures were taken in the summertime so I’ve got a little tan :P

IMG_4907 IMG_4904 IMG_4909 

I love Deborah Milano polishes! And these shimmery shades! So beautiful! This one is quite sheer though and prone to bald spots, you have to be aware of that, otherwise the formula gave me no troubles.

I’ve seen that these polishes are being on sale at the moment in more than one drugstore, so I’m thinking they may be discontinuing them and bringing something new to the shelves.

Do you have any from this Shine Tech line? Do you like them?

6 comments:

  1. Jaz sem ravno pred dnevi kupila nekaj Shine Tech lakov, ker so ta mesec v Bosni znižani na cca. 2.8€, kar je več kot ugodno!
    Nisem pa še ničesar preizkusila in se veselim prvega testa. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super cena! Tole z Bosno tebi tko prav pride, jaz bi tudi... =)))) Očitno grejo res iz prodaje =/ Sicer pa bojo najbrž dali kake nove ven, moram rečt, da sem zelo zadovoljna z njihovimi laki že nekaj let =)

      Delete
  2. Zelo lep <3 Meni so tudi Deborah lakci super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Če grejo tile res ven, me prav zanima, kaj novega bo =PP

      Delete
  3. Tale je čudovit. Sama nimam teh shine tech, imam enih par minijev in so mi že tisti super :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz mam pa samo enega minija, pa še ta je nesproban :blush: Bo treba popravit! ;)

      Delete